Join the Lucky Dog Kid's Club!
Lucky Kids Club is designed to involve kids in our mission of rescuing homeless and abandoned animals, primarily dogs from rural high-kill shelters where they don’t have a good chance of survival.
We are always looking for innovative ways to educate, involve and share our wonderful experiences with kids – the next generation of Lucky Doggers!
Here are a few ideas of how you can help!
- Fundraising Events: Host car washes, dog washes, bake sales, yard sales
- Donation Drives: Collect towels, food, blankets and toys for our Lucky Dogs
- Education Projects: We can help with classroom projects to help educate your friends on responsible pet ownership and how to get involved with rescue work
- Toy Making/Service Parties, host a service party where you help Lucky Dogs by:
- Write or Draw in our quarterly newsletter
- Attend an Event: Volunteer with an adult at one of our weekend adoption events
If you would like to join our Kids Club please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucky Dog Kid’s Club Mascot
Click here to see the creative and wonderful entries that we received for the Kid's Club Mascot. Thank you all