Join the Lucky Dog Kid's Club!
Lucky Kids Club is designed to involve kids in our mission of rescuing homeless and abandoned animals, primarily dogs from rural high-kill shelters where they don’t have a good chance of survival.
We are always looking for innovative ways to educate, involve and share our wonderful experiences with kids – the next generation of Lucky Doggers!
Here are a few ideas of how you can help!
- Fundraising Events: Host car washes, dog washes, bake sales, yard sales
- Donation Drives: Collect towels, food, blankets and toys for our Lucky Dogs
- Education Projects: We can help with classroom projects to help educate your friends on responsible pet ownership and how to get involved with rescue work
- Toy Making/Service Parties, host a service party where you help Lucky Dogs by:
- Write or Draw in our quarterly newsletter
- Attend an Event: Volunteer with an adult at one of our weekend adoption events
Lucky Dog Kid’s Club Mascot
Click here to see the creative and wonderful entries that we received for the Kid's Club Mascot. Thank you all